Hermann - Gmeiner School
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Hermann - Gmeiner School

Where friendship begins...

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
nirvana
Học sinh tích cực
Học sinh tích cực
nirvana

Tổng số bài gửi : 315
Registration date : 13/01/2011

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager    Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Richardson retired from cricket in 1996
West Indies great Richie Richardson has been appointed team manager on a two-year contract.
Richardson, a 49-year-old former West Indies captain and batsman, retired from cricket in 1996.
He played 86 tests and 224 one-day internationals, and joins coach Ottis Gibson for the tour of Sri Lanka this month for three one-day internationals.
"I feel tremendously honoured to be once again asked to serve West Indies cricket," said Richardson.
Richardson scored a total of 21 centuries and 71 fifties in international cricket and joins at a crucial time, with the World Cup starting next month.

606: DEBATE
Have your say on this story
"I believe that it is critical for me to lend support to the efforts to re-develop the sport in the region," added Richardson.
"As a former player and captain, I gave my all for West Indies cricket on the field.
"We are at the cusp of a new era and it is now time for me to contribute off the field and aid in the building and resurgence of West Indies cricket."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
neon clocks
marketing strategies
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang